Saturday, July 13, 2013

Well Hello again...

It has been two years since I last posted. I have visited to look up my recipes many times but have not found the time to post. Life took a spin for the better, and now I am ready to start blogging again. I think it will be good for me to have some designated time for "me" even if it is just a few minutes a night. Let's see in the past two years I have gotten divorced, and am now in an incredibly happy relationship and we have a 1 year old little boy. He was born July 4, 2012 we just celebrated his birthday with a rather large Monster themed party. As you can imagine life has been a crazy roller coaster of doctor appointments, work, family gatherings and firsts. Travis and I have gotten back into a healthy routine including the gym, and cooking better. I look forward to sharing our adventures inside and outside of the kitchen!

<3 Andrew <3

Enjoy ^.^
Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment